The Tippett Foundation does not have a formal application form. An organization with a grant proposal meeting the guidelines above may submit an application comprised of the following:
- The name of the requesting organization, address, telephone number and contact person.
- A statement briefly describing the proposed project or other use of the requested funds, the specific objectives to be accomplished, and the geographic area and target population to be served.
- A project budget showing sources of financial support committed and pending, and how the requested funds will be used.
- A description of the method to be used by the organization to evaluate the results of the project and a plan for sustaining the funded activity after initial funding expires, if appropriate.
- A brief history of the organization and the background and qualifications of the individuals involved, including a list of the Board of Directors and administrative staff.
- A current financial statement of the organization identifying all income sources for the organization.
- A copy of the organization’s latest determination of federal tax-exempt status, along with a statement that no change in that status has occurred since the determination was issued and no change is anticipated.